Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 23, 2008

SELF HELP IS NO HELP

I was reading this book about having a purpose driven life. It says that self help books are approaching the question from the wrong focus. That is .. how can we find meaning in life if we begin with self. We must begin with our Creator because he gave us the life and has a plan for it. So my question is , do you talk to your Creator?

I really would like to know when you had the last conversation, how it felt like and how he spoke to you.

2 comments:

Abu Insan said...

What a nice topic to talk. for me talk to the Creator can be in many ways..What we must have is just belive that our Creator have the reasons to do that to us..

MARY ANNE VAZ said...

Good to hear your views sayyid sekaki makio. somehow I could not get onto your blog. Can you help me? I remember having a converstation with my Creator where he told me to go to learn how to help students with special needs to be included in schools where they can be accepted and loved. He opened a lot of doors to enable me to learn. Up to today I know this is what I must do. and having special needs can be in different forms too. One of the groups that I want to nruture if I can are students with gerat passion, deep emotions and a hunger for a more meaningful life. What about you makio. can you tell me what conversations you have had with your creator?

Eaglet