Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dr Victor Frankl

Dr Victor Frankle was writing a book when he was caught and thrown into a camp in Auswitch. His manuscrpt was burnt. But he kept himself alive and when he was released, he wrote a book: Man's Search For Meaning. He developped a type of support for people who are facing a crisis. It's called LOGOTHERAPY. It is linked to the word LOGOS which means "word" .

For me LOGOS means MEANING.

And in my being I know WORD carries many deep meanings.

Metaphysical meanings.

Beyond the physical.

So Dr Victor Frankl helped people to handle terrible tragedies by discovering the meaning of their lives and situations.

What is the meaning you are looking for...

What do you sense?

Can you write about it from your heart...

From your inner being

From wherever you are....

I wana meet and learn from another Eagle

Or Eaglet

like me


I believe

It's you

No comments: