Total Pageviews

Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Alright To Cry

Do you hide when you cry?

I did when I was a child. You see my mum is Chinese and she believed that crying would bring bad luck. I remember reading Black Beauty and when the horse died I cried. So I climbed on the wall behind the bathroom and sat on a ledge near the roof and cried. I cried quietly.

When my father died I didn't cry. It was because of what happened when I was holding his hand and he was looking up. I just said, "Jesus is here". It was a peaceful moment. Nothing scary or painful. Just so right. And I really wasn't thinking. I was feeling.

Well recently I cried. I burst and exploded. I shook everyone up. And it was alright. Cos if you were me, you too would have cried.

2 comments:

Abu Insan said...

Eaglet..Sory about my blogs.U know what, I have many blogs and sometimes didnt have much time to manage it..We just contact through your blog k..Is it OK?Too shy to show you my blogs..Hehehe..;-)
I creat it to earn some money from it..Just collections of computing articles,related with viruses..U knpw what, yesterday I earn USD9.24,the highest one..Never get that much..Thanks to all my fellows and subscribers..

CRY??????
Whole my life, I can count when im cried..I cant say that Im never cry but rarely crying..Maybe coz of gents,male..I think men quite strong than ladies..But dosnt mean men never cry..You are tuff enough coz u didnt cry when your father pass away..U know, we must accept that "people born and gone.."
Just be prepared the time for us will coming soon..We dont know when..

MARY ANNE VAZ said...

Makio, its great to hear from you. I am travelling for three day and unless I can log in where I am going I will be silent for a while.

So you think men are tougher than women. Mm.. the thing is men also hurt real bad and dont let it out. Better let it out and move on...

Looks like you are quite savy with your blog. Mm.. I am still trying to figure out how to get the adverts and other interactive links...can you help?

About your students. I think this is your strength.. the fact that you are active as a blogger. Thats cool. And I bet they will connect with you faster.

I believe you also have good communication skills. May I suggest you follow the Democrats Convention in Denver. Try and lsiten to the speehes. That way you will pick up styles of speaking that have been powerful in the movement for change.