Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Language And Freedom

You asked me to write on this question of language for learning.
I did but then I will not post it
Cos now I see it is not about learning really
It's about mind control

See you can weaken a whole generation
By depriving them of the stories of heroes
Who gave their lives for freedom
If you educate them in another lingo

So you see no amount of reasoning is going to
Make a difference
Because it's going exactly as it was planned to

I mean ..unless you wana say it like it is..
It's about hierachy!
The multilingualist wields the money
And the blurr lingualist
Has not options
To be free

So don't tell me its about identity
Unless you identify with the Emperor
Cos he believed that only one language would unite

And he also believed that his taracotta soldiers would protect him
In his after life

So what do you believe won't you tell me?

What langauge will set you free?

No comments: