Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 23, 2008

PLANTS CAN LOVE

Now you know I am pretty passionate about emotional intelligence. On thing I hope to activate in this blog is to have more people express their deepest feelings .. and say it like it is... speak out what you are hurting about, angry about,..what or who you love...especially if it does not seem right..that is when it really bugs you.

Well I am always looking at ways to express feelings and there I was jsut thinking when suddenly a plant decided to talk to me.

You see Reuben planted this creeper two years ago and I have been watering and loving it but it never bloomed for me. Then he came home. After fetching him from the airport I was amazed to see the creeper full... full of the most amazing blooms..you know like they were welcoming him home.

Now you may think.. ah.. it's a coincidence. Well, he went back to Kuala Lumpur...and you know what... the blossoms are gone.

Is that love ?

What do you think? Have you observed plants expressing love too?

2 comments:

Abu Insan said...

4me plants didnt expressing love..But in your situation I can say that is LOVE..We can express Love in many ways right? In my life, I,m never falling in love with someone specials, my love just 4 my mom and dad..When in alone, I speak to my self and hoping that someone will be come to be my love, to feel, what is love mean..

MARY ANNE VAZ said...

Makio, I am replying here again because I can't sign into my blog. O won't you help? You express your feelings very well..I believe if you are searching for love you will find it. I heard it being described as friendship on fire. Actually I think some people who marry have not found love, maybe a companion, if they are lucky. For me , if someone can understand me and believe in me, there is love. If I understand someone and believe in him, there is love.

Is there someone you can speak to .. the way you speak to yourself?