Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 24, 2008

BARAPUI AND THE EAGLE

My e mail is barapui@gmail.com if you wanna contact me

Why did I choose this name? Barapui is a hero that has fascinated me. If not for the Eagle, Barapui would not have been born. You see, Eagle, the protector, heard a voice calling for help. He swooped down from Eagle Mountain and searched the rainforest. Then he saw two eyes. no face no body but a mass of pink and red with two eyes.

" The witch took my skin" Dayang cried. She has put on my skin and Lian Aran has taken her home...

Eagle carried Dayang deep into the jungle where she gave birth to Lian's son. She named him Barapui, meaning "warm coals", saying " One day your name will bring you to your father.."

When he grew up, Eagle taught Barapui to dance, to hunt and to fight. One day Barapui asked Eagle, " Where is my Father? Why has he left me here? "

Eagle said, " Don't be angry with your Father. He may not know you are here.."

"If he does not know.. I will search for him." And so Barapui went in search for his father.

( Do you feel that you have a Father who does not know where you are.. do you search for him...
Is there someone in your life that you feel is missing... and you are going on a dangerous journey searching ... because in your heart you know you must go on this journey... write and tell me about your journey ..)

4 comments:

sekakimakio said...

Eaglet...Very unique name I never heard before.So do I, do like watching movies/dramas?Sekaki makio adapted from "SAKAKI MAKIO" one of charector in Japan's Series,"MY BOSS MY HERO".Do u watch it?I tell u this, sakaki makio is a bOss from very dangerous mafia geng that unbeatable. What interested me is, even He is very storng, talented and brave, He dont know anything, means very stupid. Never go to school..He start from eldest in age to study again in order to be a greatest Boss and Superior Mafia Geng.The way he start study very intersting.He study in secondry school and finally graduated..I choose this name cause his spirit to learn, gain knowledge that very important now.I wanna be like him..Not to be Mafia Geng but the way he study..SO interesting and entertaining series..I got copy in mine, wanna watch it?..

sekakimakio said...

AM I GOOD?
Wanna share with u what happened today..I went to school today.U know what, my students missing me very much..Some of them told me..WE miss u teacher..What Im thinking is, is it right the way I teach them? U know, I used to catch them like my brothers and sisters..Very closed..So, I think this kind of ways, I can know them deeply and make my Lesson very nicely..Can U give me a comment?Am I Good in teach..?

MARY ANNE VAZ said...

Wow I like the name you chose and your clear vision of why you chose the name. A name you choose for yourself is very important. I can see you have identified makio as your mentor eventho you dont talk to him. In your mind I believe you do talk with him, am I right?

About your style of relating with your students.. I believe you have made a good start by accepting them and caring for them. They can sense your genuine affection and that gives them strength. I believe in the power of love.

I wonder if you are able to challenge your students and lift them higher? What do you think? Let me know in your next comment.

MARY ANNE VAZ said...

Makio, I went to your blog but I could not post a comment. Is it a new blog? Thats an interesting title : Between Two Continents