Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 14, 2008

FLOCK SYNDROME

If you are reading this I am sure you are not suffering from the Flock Syndrome.

In a certain sky space

Located near a certain sea space

There lived a flock of birds

Who love to be the same

Or rather they did not know they could be any different

( Now I apologise for misusing the word "love" )

But , you know, I did not want to cover up my mistakes...

Like you know

Let's be real right?

So... to continue my dreary tale...

Each bird prided itself in getting a similar shine on its feathers

And they would exchange sweet talk

And enjoy spicy nibbles

Until one day

When a spunky bird arrived

O to every birds dismay

She was attractive and smart

And , horror of horrors,

had feathers of a colour

that was alien

to THE FLOCK.

O well...

We can't have that can we?

Let's begin the process of enlightenment

Oops , now I apologise for misusing that word too.

It was a slip of my consciousness.

Err... let me go on

Let's not get distracted...

Ah this is too much fun

For I am not one of the Flock

And so many instructions were given

And many mouths spoke

Tho' I was kinda surprised that they lingered

On something as surface as

Feathers.

Why not look at her mind

Her heart

Her soul

And by the way

Just who, may I ask,

Made the rules?

But o they were bitter

Afraid and screamed that she had better...

Or else...

And so the drama is reaching its peak

Will she break

Or will the Flock think they made a mistake

Will anyone ask the question.

Where is it written that we all must be the same?

No comments: