Total Pageviews

Monday, October 6, 2008

SCARY WOMAN

Ya I know I asked you to post on a scary movie. It seems there is a real life scary movie unfolding in USA. The demonic character is a beautiful lady who is ( sadly ) having the same faith as I.... but the more I read about her I am convinced that for sure she is NOT having the same faith as I.

The reason why I say this is because she seems to have sold her soul to the evil one by telling lies, dangerouse lies that can lead to murder of a Peace maker ( I think you know who I mean )

Lets pray that this evil lady does not have power in USA because if she does I have a strong feeling there will be more wars....

And unjust cruel wars ( not that ANY war is good )

Lets pray for protection from voters getting misguided by beauty and what appears to be religion but really is not not not anything that comes from Heaven...

Sarah Palin... a beauty?

A beast...?

Focus your good spirits and we shall overcome...

No comments: