Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 16, 2008

AS I FEEL BLUE

I am feeling blue today..

In Hiakz I found a reader who had this poem...

Perhaps it will pick you up too

LIFE

life is a challenge, face it
life is a gift, accept it
life is an adventure, dare it,
life is sorrow, overcome it
life is a tragedy, face it
life is a duty, perform it
life is a game, play it
life is a mystery, unfold it
life is a song, sing it
life is an opportunity, take it
life is a journey, complete it
life is a promise, fulfill it
life is love, enjoy it
life as a beauty, praise it
life is a spirit, realize it
life is a struggle, fight it
life is a puzzle, solve it
life is a goal, achieve it.



It picked me up a little... but I am still blue blue blue

2 comments:

Abu Insan said...

Hai Eaglet..How r u??Sory, Im buzy now..lots of things at school must finish till next week..my student held their exam this week and next..what a nice poem..mat i grab it??Who's the author??

mentalmotion said...

the poem is very meaningful... love it...